Well, as you can see, the only real media consumption I've accomplished in the past 2 months is visual novel demos. Sporadically, I'll have days when I can complete a few. I've gotten through 15 demos in total, but I have also found more, so I have 17 demos to go currently. It's not helped my backlog any, but it's helped me take a few things off my wishlist at least, so I don't feel like I have to buy every single VN I find. About a third of my Steam wishlist has demos, and I'm trying to get through them all.
What I really need is an increase in my ADHD meds, and I still don't have a meds doc right now, so I'm just doing the best I can. Anyways, the usual format...
Books: I don't want to read other people's books, I want to write my own. I get halfway through a book, get pissed off, DNF it and wanna rewrite it better myself. I really need to cancel Kindle Unlimited again. As far as manga goes, I'm struggling to stay focused, more ADHD problems. I haven't finished a single volume of manga in 2 months.
Visual Novels: I'm partying through demos periodically, which is actually helping me rebuild my confidence in just sitting and reading for a few hours. It's also helping me figure out what my tastes are, and which studios are and are not to my taste. I don't regret taking the time to get to know this part of myself better, and have a more solid feeling on what belongs on my wishlist and what doesn't.
Anime/TV: I got through 1 episode of the Office Worker Isekai, the one I was so excited for, then was really put off by the whole fuck or die thing. Maybe I'll give it another try later, but I'm just not as excited for this one as I thought I'd be. Maybe I'll just watch Cherry Magic again.
Live Service Games: I have barely quested in HKIA and AK. This month has just been kicking my ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment