I've been going super hard on my other hobbies, so my media backlog is barely touched, but I have made some new progress.
Books: I realized I had over 700 manga and comic volumes from Humble Bundles, and sometimes reading manga is easier than reading books, so I started going through those and writing summaries of every volume I've read. I've read and taken notes on 6 volumes so far. It's not a lot, but it's something. Kindle Unlimited offered me 3 free months, and I foolishly took it, so yeah, that's a thing. I have a small vacation coming up, which will be a good opportunity to read.
Visual Novels: I haven't finished any more, but I've bought more. Another Humble Bundle I couldn't pass up. I have a whopping 40 GL VNs now, more than het VNs. I'm thinking maybe I should go back to Sakura VNs because they're pretty short and usually straight forward.
Anime/TV: I'm still waiting for Office Worker Isekai to finish it's dub before watching it. Why? I dunno. Now I have 3 new BL anime to watch. I did finally see Kpop Demon Hunters in May, and loved it.
Live Service Games: I still login to AK and HKIA, but I really need to actually play them more.
I have a weekend getaway planned in 2 weeks. I plan on bringing shit to read and games to play. Waiting for vacations to read and play games seems... really depressing when I think about it. I wish I could better juggle all my hobbies at once. I'm still hoping to get more ADHD meds, but currently I'm between doctors, so that's not gonna happen anytime soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment